ANMYNA Collagen Peptide Drink is an anti-aging product which contains hydrolyzed collagen peptides, also known as collagen protein. Collagen peptides are the smaller chain collagen molecules that have been broken down through a process called hydrolysis, which makes them easier and faster for your body to absorb.
Regularly consuming hydrolyzed collagen has been shown to increase the skin’s hydration and elasticity. ANMYNA Collagen Peptide Drink can only work if the following conditions are met:
- It contains hydrolyzed collagen or collagen peptides:
- High concentration of collagen peptides per serving: a minimum of 10,000 mg (10 grams) per serving, and not just juice with a very low concentration of collagen peptides per serving. Many products claimed to be a liquid collagen supplement but without providing nutrition facts supporting the amount of collagen peptides per serving. If the product is just liquid with some collagen, it is like drinking a energy drink loaded with sugar without any substantial nutritional value.
- Contains ingredients that are collagen boosters and not collagen destroyers. Read more below to see the list of collagen-loving ingredients you should look for and collagen-killer ingredients to avoid.
Avoid collagen-killer ingredients:
1. Coffee has many health benefits but combining with collagen will not give you the complete collagen benefits you hope to receive because Clinical studies show caffeine destroy collagen.
2. Alcohol and Sugar. It goes without saying that having too much alcohol and sugar is bad for our skin. Why? Because sugar and alcohol create inflammation which will break down skin collagen. So its only common sense not to mix collagen with any cocktail, just in case you feel like having one. Watch out for the amount of sugar you used in your collagen drink or collagen shake. Try not to exceed 2 grams of sugar per serving.
MORE INFO HERE